This recipe can be halved and still works wonderfully.
1 box of jumbo shells
4 c ricotta
2 c mozzerella cheese
3/4 c parmesean cheese
1 Tbs parsley
your favorite spaghetti sauce - I used the one that is on this blog and it was delicious
350 degrees for 45 minutes
1. Cook shells according to the directions on the box
2. Thoroughly mix ricotta, mozerella, parmesean, eggs, and parsely together
3. Stuff shells pretty full with the ricotta mix
4. Place a thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Place the shells in a single layer and then thoroughly cover with sauce. Sprinkle the top with parmesean cheese.
5. Bake for 45 minutes in a preheated overn at 350 degrees