These are super easy and super delicious. Also, they don't require many ingredients and all of them are things you always have around. These were a huge hit during snow pandemonium.
2 c. white flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. olive oil
about 3/4 c. warm water..you might not use it all.
1. Mix all dry ingredients together well.
2. Add olive oil and then some of the warm water.
3. Add more water slowly until it is sticky but dough-like.
4. Knead it for about 1 minute on floured surface.
5. Divide into balls. 18-20 for small tortillas / 10-12 for larger ones.
6. Thinly roll out the dough balls on floured surface as circular as possible.
7. Cook in pan (I did it on my griddle at 375 degrees) on medium heat. Be sure to spray with spray so they do not stick.
8. They cook approx. 30 seconds to a minute per side.
9. Flip with kabob stick or appetizer stick.
10. Put in a warm bowl with lid as you cook. When done cooking you can microwave the bowl with stack of tortillas for 40 sec. just before serving.