Kevin created this martini it requires a little bit of preparation but it really really does taste like pumpkin pie and is delicious.
Pumpkin simple syrup:
1 1/2 c water
1 1/2 c sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cloves
3 tbsp pumpkin puree
2 oz vanilla vodka
1 oz pumpkin spice simple syrup
cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
To make syrup
1. Boil water
2. When water is boiling add sugar and stir until dissolved
3. Reduce heat, add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and pumpkin puree
4. Cook on low heat for 5 more minutes stirring continuously
5. Strain in fine colander or cheese cloth
6. Let cool
To make martini:
1. Finely crush graham crackers
2. Wet rim of martini glass with a little water or pumpkin syrup, cover moistened rim in crushed graham crackers
3. Combine vodka and syrup in shaker with ice. Shake well.
4. Pour into glass, top with whip cream, and enjoy!