This is one of the easiest things that I make that is always a hit.
Pork shoulder - bone in or out it doesn't matter - no bone is of course a little easier
Favorite BBQ sauce - I like jack daniels brand
Salt and Pepper
1. Trim any excess fat or thick skin off of pork shoulder, season with sprinkling of salt and pepper, and place in crockpot.
2. Place around 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce on top of pork and then fill the crockpot with water so that it covers about half of the pork.
3. Cook on low for 8 or more hours.
4. When done, drain almost all liquid from the crockpot. Leave a little because it makes things juicier. Remove pork, shred, and remove any bones.
5. Here's what makes it really good: Place shredded pork back in crockpot and mix in as much BBQ sauce as you like and let it cook on low for about 30 more minutes.
6. Eat on your favorite bun.